Lawn Care – Employment
Work for top-rated Southern Lawns.
When you work at Southern Lawns, you’ll be working with a down-to-earth group of people who genuinely care about our customers specific lawn care needs. Our Lawn Specialists and customer service representatives are held to very high standards. And that doesn’t just happen by itself. Both the thorough training that Southern Lawns techs receive before they enter the field and their ongoing education go well beyond standard industry practices and requirements. At Southern Lawns, it’s important that you know how to handle pesticides safely, recognize when to use them, and apply them correctly.
Why work with us?
Working for Southern Lawns has its benefits. Here are a few of them:
- You’ll receive full benefits including health, simple IRA, 401K, paid holidays, and vacation.
- We don’t micromanage. We hire only people who are self-motivated and work well independently.
- You’ll work for an established company. We’ve been in operation since 1978.
- You’ll have opportunities to earn extra by selling services to new and existing customers.
- We are not a large corporation with franchisee-run locations.